Rolla, MO 65401
- Phone 2:
- May to December
Campground offers 20 sites, each with table, fire ring, and tend pad.
Drinking water and wheelchair vault toilets are centrally located.Area attractions:
- Boating, canoeing: Access North Fork of the White River.
- Picnicking: North Fork Picnic Area; 10 sites. Day use fee: $2 standard vehicles; $10 buses.
- Trails: Blue Spring Trail; one-half mile. Ridgerunner Trail; 27 miles.
- Wilderness: Devils Backbone
- Fishing: Link at left to more information.
- Swimming and wading are popular activities.
- No lifeguard on duty.
Map + Directions
From West Plains, MO take State Route CC west 16 miles.